The specific companies identified below do not represent all of TCV’s investments, and no assumptions should be made that any investments identified were or will be profitable. For a complete alphabetical list of TCV investments, please click here. TCV is not responsible for the contents of any third party website linked below, and has not confirmed the accuracy of any information provided therein.
- Capella Education Company - Minneapolis, MN
- A leading accredited, for-profit online university providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Embanet Corporation - Toronto, ON
- Embanet is an integrated, full service partner of non-profit institutions that provides online program design and development, marketing, enrollment and technology support. The company works with clients to effectively deliver technology support services to maximize their students' academic success and program completion.
- K12 - Herndon, VA
- A technology-based education company, is America’s largest provider of proprietary curriculum and online education programs for students in kindergarten through high school.
- Merkle, Inc. - Columbia, MD
- Merkle is a leading customer relationship marketing agency serving Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations.
- Origin Healthcare Solutions LLC - Chicago, IL
- A leading provider of healthcare revenue cycle management solutions as well as business and clinical intelligence systems to office-based and hospital-based physician practices.
- RiskMetrics Group - New York, NY - (Acquired by MSCI, Inc.)
- Provides risk profiling, financial analytics and assessment, wealth management, and other data solutions to financial institutions, corporations, and central banks.
- Viant Corp. - Boston, MA - (Acquired by iXL)
- A professional services organization that provided digital business solutions, applied industry insight and technology understanding to help clients leverage assets for better business performance.